Festive Holiday Season Beauty Tips
December 20th, 2017
The festive holiday season is here and it can be an extremely busy time of the year for people. We see many clients come in stressed and tired looking for a bit of pampering. This is also a busy time of the year for people getting ready for holidays and parties. In this article we will share some beauty tips to help you manage the stress and celebrate this festive season in style.
Let it Glow – Skin Sparkling Tips
These are the essential steps you need to take to ensure your skin keeps looking bright, radiant, and sparkling.
- Drink lots of water, this is really important to flush out toxins and keep your skin hydrated. Perhaps the most important thing you can do to keep your skin sparkling, and avoid fatigue and stay energised.
- Take your makeup off every night to avoid breakouts and dull tired looking skin.
- Once a week treat your skin to a brightening mask. We recommend the Sothys Brightening mask with Vitamin C to rejuvenate your skin.
Keep Your Energy Levels up and Manage Stress
- Snack on berries, nuts and seeds to feed your body essential vitamins, minerals and neutralise free radicals with potent antioxidants.
- Book a massage to help relieve stress. If you are very busy, you’d be amazed to see how just a 15-20 minute back massage can re-energise you.
- Go to bed an hour early to ensure you get plenty of rest this festive season. Especially if you plan to stay up late the following day partying with friends.
Give Yourself an Instant Lift With clever Makeup Techniques
If you are getting ready to party, you can’t go past the classic black eyeliner and red lipstick beauty duo. To keep it fresh and on trend, extend your eyeliner to create a winged, cat-eye look and your lips matte. Try the Napoleon Perdis MATTETASTIC LIPSTICK in Veronica – bold red.
Give your eyes a sultry on trend look with a shimmery eye shadow. After you have applied your eyeliner to create the winged cat eye look, dab a little of Napoleon Perdis Bronze Age – Iridescent Pewter eye shadow on the middle of the eyelids. For a golden shimmer, try the Days of Disco – Metallic Yellow Gold.
If you would like to try these make up shades, or other Napoleon Perdis or Inika makeup, we have a good selection of testers available for you to try.